The direction and implementation of the i2a initiative at UofL is guided by the i2a Steering Committee, i2a Facilitators in the units, and the i2a staff team. Access the new i2a Steering Committee charge [PDF] issued in June/July 2013 by the Provost.
The i2a leadership team is composed of:
- Dale Billingsley, Professor and Vice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs
- Gale Rhodes, Associate University Provost & Director, Delphi Center for Teaching and Learning
- Bob Goldstein, Vice Provost, Institutional Research
- Patricia R. Payette, Executive Director, Ideas to Action & Associate Director, Delphi Center for Teaching & Learning
- Cathy Bays, Associate Professor of Nursing; i2a Specialist for Assessment
- Nisha Gupta, i2a Specialist for Culminating Undergraduate Experiences
- Edna Ross, Professor and Director of the Psychology Masters Degree Program; i2a Specialist for Critical Thinking
For more information, or to contact members of the i2a leadership team, email us or call us at 502.852.7611.