Electronic Access for 2022 W-2s
Electronic copies (in addition to the printed version) are available through ULink for all active employees. In order to access this data through employee self-service, requires UL2FCTR - Duo Authentication.
- Go to ULink, click "OLD EMPLOYEE INFO (Data until 12/31/22 - view and download only" and log in with your ULink userID and password.
- You will receive the UL2FCTR/Duo prompt and must "Accept" before access is granted.
- Under Payroll> choose View W-2/W-2c Forms
*Clearing your cache within browser recommended if experiencing difficulty*
- When logging into ULink, it will take you to the UL2FCTR Portal where:
- If you are already registered, you will see a Duo Login or Prompt Screen:
- If you are not already registered, you will see a Start Setup screen.
- Please follow the steps to register for two-factor authentication. You will need a second device to complete the process and use the system. Additional information regarding UL2FCTR secure entry and various support documentation is available online on the IT website. If you have questions or issues, please contact the ITS Helpdesk online or by phone at (502) 852-7997.
2. Once you've completed the UL2FCTR secure entry, you'll have access to the Peoplesoft system and see the following options:
*If you experience difficulty accessing your form, turn off your browser's pop-up blocker for this session
If you have questions regarding the information on your W-2, please email or contact Payroll Services at (502) 852-2978