Get Delphi Certified
The Delphi Certified designation is applied to online courses that have met the rigor of the Quality Matters (QM) course design process and rubric. There are eight general QM Standards that are used for the course review process. Submitted courses are reviewed by the Delphi Center Instructional Design and Technology staff. To receive more information on the Delphi Certified course review process contact Deb Hatfield by email or telephone at 502.852.0412.
In an engaging, hands-on environment, faculty will get many of their questions and concerns about online courses answered, and be introduced to ways of designing, developing, delivering, and assessing online classes. After completing this free and informative four and a half-day workshop, faculty will leave Delphi U with a head start on creating or re-designing an online course.
2017 Delphi U Sessions
- May 8-12
Download the 2017 Delphi U schedule [PDF] for more details.
Who Should Attend?
- Full and part-time faculty who are planning to teach a new fully online course in an upcoming semester between summer 2017 and summer 2018 and would like training and exposure to best practice principles and resources
- Full and part-time faculty who are planning to enhance a current fully online course and would like additional training on how to create an effective and engaging online course
In a fun and engaging environment, Delphi U offers an unmatched opportunity for faculty to discover and utilize best practices in course design to engage and evaluate online students.
- Apply Quality Matters (QM) principles in course design, development, delivery and assessment
- Integrate best practices for online course instruction, design, management, and evaluation
- Identify and utilize technology resources for conducting an online course
- Utilize technology tools for development or re-design of an online course
What Your Colleagues Are Saying
About Delphi U
"The Delphi U experience and developing online courses was an excellent one. It was an intense four days of hands-on learning which I would highly recommend to anyone who has an interest in developing an online course."
"The Delphi U experience was absolutely wonderful. Four days of working and meeting other disciplines, working with other faculty and learning about what they do as far as online teaching."