Develop a Community Engagement and Outreach core structure that will enhance community engaged participatory research
Develop infrastructure to expand community-engaged research
Increase community research capacity
Create a pipeline of academic and community investigators committed to and trained in community-engaged research.
Works with Dr. Klein to meet Institute objectives. Collaborates with co-directors to complete the Community Engagement and Outreach Core objectives. Coordinate activities within the state with the co-directors and the Office of Community Engagement.
- Vice Dean, Community Engagement and Diversity
- Associate Director, Clinical Programs, JGBCC
- Program Director, Kentucky Area Health Education Centers
- Professor, Department of Surgery
University of Louisville Health Science Center
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Responsible for statewide initiatives and interacts extensively with KentuckyOne Healthcare.
Responsible for local Louisville Outreach and interacts significantly with KentuckyOne.
Partnership Program Websites
- Campus Health Initiative
- Reach Out and Read
- Kentucky Cancer Program
- Harambee Nursing Center
- KY Race Health Center
- Volunteer Caregivers
- Smile KY!
- Center for Health Hazards Preparedness
- Psychological Services Center
- Trauma Outreach Coordinator
- Partnership for a Fit KY
- Mayor’s Healthy Hometown Movement
- Healthy Start Program
- Active Living
- Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- Jewish Heritage Fund For Excellence