Nursing Room Locations on Campus
NOTICE: While central administration is preparing to make a broad base appeal to university units to identify spaces that can be available to nursing mothers, we have identified the following rooms as available options at this time.
- Duthie Center for Engineering ‑ Interview room
Contact person: Mary Mills ‑ 852‑0468
- Shumaker Research Building ‑ Conference Room 138
Contact person: Jamie Gordon - 852‑1640
- Stevenson ‑ Testing room in Disability Resource Center
Contact person: Kathy Patus ‑ 852‑6938
- Administrative Annex ‑ Women Center
Contact person: Valerie Casey ‑ 852‑8976
- School of Law
Contact person: Rita Siegwald - 852-6361
- Grawemeyer Hall ‑ 2nd Floor Lounge/restroom
Contact person: None
- School of Nursing (K-Wing) HSC
Contact person: Karen Utley ‑ 852-5825
- College of Business - Room 005
Contact person: first come, first served
- Dental School - The Dental School is under construction but a space will be available on the 2nd floor after construction is completed.
Contact person: (to be announced)
- College of Education - Room 253B
Contact person(s): Desrie Nesbitt ‑ 852-6593 or Wanda Wolcott ‑ 852-0596
- School of Public Health and Information Sciences - Room 026. HSC
Contact person: There is a sign up sheet on the door.