If you visit us in person, please remember to practice social distancing and wear a mask.
**Our office cannot accept credit/debit card payments in person, those payments must be conducted online.**
University of Louisville’s response to COVID-19 →
Having issues navigating ULink?
Check out our how-to-ULink videos by tiles (categories) or just type in the keyword for what you’re looking for in the search box… https://louisville.edu/its/ulink/ulink-upgrade/student-ulink-upgrade
Fall 2021 Payment Plan Options - Payment Plans are now available. To enroll visit ULink > Student > Financial Account > Payment Plan
Effective Fall 2021: The Bursar's Office will no longer manage Tuition Reimbursement Payment Plans. The process will now be handled by the financial aid department. To report your reimbursement from your employer visit financial aid > other information > forms > Report Employer Tuition Reimbursement Form. For more information on this process please reach out to financial aid at email@example.com.
- Federal Academic Alliance (FAA) Scholarship:
The University of Louisville is proud to be a member of the U.S. Government’s Federal Academic Alliance (FAA). We offer all U.S. Federal Government employees* a 10% tuition scholarship applied to the current tuition rate for all UofL online programs, each academic semester**. For additional information visit UofL’s FAA Scholarship. For information about Financial Aid visit Student Financial Aid Office (louisville.edu).
*Excludes uniform members of the Department of Defense. Government Contractors are not eligible.
**Federal employees remain eligible for the duration of their academic program as long as they remain employed by the federal government.
- Fall tuition and fees are now available in Ulink. The due date for Fall tuition and fees is August 27, 2021.
- Summer 2021 Tuition and Fees are past due. Please remit payment as soon as possible to avoid penalty
- 1098-T documents are available via ULink and ECSI. Please direct questions to email. *Remember that the University of Louisville is not a tax advisor. Specific tax related questions cannot be answered.*.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Visit Ulink.louisville.edu > Student > Financial Account Tile > Make A Payment
- Payments from your checking account
- No fee when paying with this option
- Credit/Debit card payments
- We accept Discover, Mastercard, and VISA
- There is a 2.75% non-refundable transaction fee to use Credit/Debit cards.
Email Notification Policy
The official method of communication with the University of Louisville Bursar's Office is via the University issued email account. In order to stay informed and aware, students are required to set up and maintain their email accounts. You should check your email frequently. No paper billing statements will be issued.
We recommend that you add the following email address to your "safe" list within your email system's spam filters: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our office does need to mail a check, document, form or notice, we will use the mailing address from your ULink account.
University of Louisville requires all students to accept a Statement of Financial Responsibility. An acknowledgement of the statement is required prior to each term registration.