**Our office cannot accept credit/debit card payments in person, those payments must be conducted online.**
Fall 2023 CHARGES will begin to show in ULink on July 5th and 6th, due date for Fall term will be August 25th.
- Federal Academic Alliance (FAA) Scholarship:
The University of Louisville is proud to be a member of the U.S. Government’s Federal Academic Alliance (FAA). We offer all U.S. Federal Government employees* a 10% tuition scholarship applied to the current tuition rate for all UofL online programs, each academic semester**. For additional information visit UofL’s FAA Scholarship. For information about Financial Aid visit Student Financial Aid Office (louisville.edu).
*Excludes uniform members of the Department of Defense. Government Contractors are not eligible.
**Federal employees remain eligible for the duration of their academic program as long as they remain employed by the federal government.
Make a Payment
Visit ULink.louisville.edu > Student > Financial Account Tile > Make A Payment
- Payments from your checking account
- No fee when paying with this option
- Credit/Debit card payments
- We accept Discover, Mastercard, and VISA
- There is a 2.75% non-refundable transaction fee to use Credit/Debit cards.
Email Notifications from Bursar
The official method of communication with the University of Louisville Bursar's Office is via the university email service account (email@example.com).
- In order to stay informed and aware, students are required to set up and maintain their email accounts.
- Check your email frequently.
- NO paper billing statements will be issued.
- It is recommended that you add the following email address to your "safe" list within your email system's spam filters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If our office needs to mail a hard copy of a check, document, form or notice, we will use the mailing address from your ULink account.
Financial Responsibility Statement
University of Louisville requires all students review and ACCEPT the Statement of Financial Responsibility. An acknowledgement of the statement is required prior to each term registration.
Having issues navigating ULink?
Check out our how-to-ULink videos by tiles (categories) or just type in the keyword for what you’re looking for in the search box.