WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF THE BURSAR
The Office of the Bursar is committed to providing students, families, and the University community support in meeting their financial obligations to the University while serving in an environment of equality, responsibility and dignity. To best assist the University of Louisville community, we strive to provide exceptional customer service in making the student billing and payment process as accurate, accessible and seamless as possible. Our open-door policy allows our staff to be readily available to provide assistance by email, phone and in-person visits during normal business hours.
Email Notification Policy
The official method of communication with the University of Louisville Bursar's Office is via the University issued email account. In order to stay informed and aware, students are required to set up and maintain their email accounts. You should check your email frequently. No paper billing statements will be issued.
We recommend that you add the following email address to your "safe" list within your email system's spam filters: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our office does need to mail a check, document, form or notice, we will use the mailing address from your ULink account.
- Payments from your checking account
- No fee when paying with this option
- Credit/Debit card payments
- We accept Discover, Mastercard, and VISA
- There is a 2.75% non-refundable transaction fee to use Credit/Debit cards.
Tax Form 1098-T - This form is now available via ULink Self Service.
- Spring 2020 Tuition and Fees are now PAST DUE. Due date for Spring 2020 was Friday, January 10, 2020. Please pay as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
- Establishing Authorized Payer: Your son/daughter may request that you receive electronic billing notifications. This allows a student to notify another person, who may be making a payment, of account information and due dates to avoid late charges. The student must authorize this via their ULink account under the “Authorized Payer" process on student services tab.
University of Louisville requires all students to accept a Statement of Financial Responsibility. An acknowledgement of the statement is required prior to each term registration.