How do I submit a space request using 25Live?
by webmaster — last modified Aug 19, 2014 03:28 PM
- You may view the schedule of university events by going to 25live.louisville.edu
- To log into the system, go to the top right hand corner of the 25Live home page, where you will see the words Sign In. Click on Sign In and a separate box will appear.
- You will need your university user id and password to sign into the system
- After you are in the system, there will be a large green button with the words “Create an Event”.
- 25Live uses an Event Wizard, which will walk you through the steps to request a room.
- When selecting a room, the system will show if the room is available.
- Resources listed in 25Live are only for the School of Music. If you want resources for other buildings, please fill out the IT Classroom Support Form.
- Please review the Event Request Summary very carefully. Make sure the dates and times are correct. Verify your room capacity can accommodate your attendance numbers.
- All request will be saved as tentative until the
request has been confirmed by the scheduler of the space.