Land, Building and Space Information
University Planning, Design, and Construction is responsible for maintaining the database of all university space (buildings, rooms, and land). The space database tracks all campus buildings, and consists of the building name, number, cost, square feet (gross and net), current use by room, as well as nationally recognized coding procedures to allow comparison with other universities nationally and statewide.
The information in the space database is made available to campus departments and is reported to the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education.
- Belknap Campus - 344.96 acres
- Health Science Center - 62.43 acres
- Shelby Campus - 232.73 acres
- University Building Names and Numbers (pdf)
- University Building Book
- University Buildings National Historic Register (pdf)
- Schedule of Events/Resource25 Web Viewer
- Space Consortium Application
- UofL Space Schedulers
- Request Small Scale Floor Plans