UofL went smoke-free Nov. 18, 2010
The University of Louisville Belknap and Shelby Campuses officially became smoke-free Nov. 18, 2010. Smoking is not permitted throughout the campuses. The Health Sciences Center campus has been smoke free since 2004.
The university provides a variety of tools to help our faculty, staff and students quit smoking.
- Students: Campus Health Services for students who want to quit using tobacco
- Faculty & staff: Smoking cessation classes
- See also Perry's success story
- See also Lillian's success story
- See also Melody's success story
- See also Doug's success story
- See also Andrea's success story
Your suggestions for how the university can best implement this policy are encouraged. Please send us your comments.