Advancing Kidney Health through Education and Research
Welcome to the University of Louisville Division of Nephrology
► The Division of Nephrology is committed to delivering exceptional care by integrating medicine, research and education
Our division is committed to:
- Providing clinical nephrology services to patients in the Louisville Metro area including daily outpatient services in the Kidney Disease Program office
- Maintaining active inpatient teaching services at University of Louisville Hospital, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Jewish Hospital and Norton Hospital
- Providing physician-to-physician consultation at all Louisville area hospitals
- Conducting basic science and clinical research
- Providing education to patients and the community
Faculty members are available for consultation at all Louisville area hospitals, and outpatients are seen daily in the Kidney Disease Program Office located at 401 E Chestut St. Suite 690, Louisville 40202. To make an appointment or for more information call 502-852-5757.
We provide all renal replacement therapies including hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and renal transplantation.
For more information on any aspect of the University of Louisville Division of Nephrology, contact us at KIDNEYDR@louisville.edu.