Enjoy flexible, 24/7 learning with our online program. We offer over 300 online courses.
- New sessions begin monthly
- 6-week, 12-session format
- Most classes are priced at $99
Some of our most popular classes are listed below. You can see all of the classes we offer by visiting ed2go.com/uofloptions. Please note that no discounts apply to online classes.
- GRE Preparation (Verbal and Analytical)
- GRE Preparation (Quantitative)
- SAT/ACT Preparation - Part I
- LSAT Preparation - Part I
- GMAT Preparation
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2007
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010
- Intermediate Microsoft Access 2007
Writing & Publishing
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- Write Fiction Like a Pro
- Writing for Children
- Mystery Writing
- The Craft of Magazine Writing
- Write Your Life Story
Web Technologies & Programming
- Introduction to SQL
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Intermediate C# Programming
- Introduction to CSS and XHTML
Personal Health & Development
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Photoshop Elements 9 for the Digital Photographer II
- Real Estate Investing
Planning A Special Event?
Situated on 20 acres in Louisville's east-end, UofL's Event & Conference Center is the perfect place for your next social event (including wedding ceremonies and receptions!) or business meeting. With more than 16,200 square feet of modern space, you can host groups of up to 500 people.
As an alternative to downtown Louisville, UofL's peaceful Shelby Campus offers extra amenities including free parking and award-winning catering at less than the cost of other venues.
For additional information or to book at tour, contact Anita Sturgill Block at 502.852.0365.