The direction and implementation of the i2a initiative at UofL is guided by the i2a Steering Committee, i2a Facilitators in the units, and the i2a staff team. Access the new i2a Steering Committee charge [PDF] issued in June/July 2013 by the Provost.
The i2a leadership team is composed of:
- Bob Goldstein, Vice Provost, Institutional Research
- Gale Rhodes, Associate University Provost & Director, Delphi Center for Teaching and Learning
- Patricia R. Payette, Executive Director, Ideas to Action & Senior Associate Director, Delphi Center for Teaching & Learning
- IL Barrow, Specialist for Assessment
- Nisha Gupta, Specialist for Faculty Development
- Edna Ross, Associate Professor, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Specialist for Critical Thinking
For more information, or to contact members of the i2a leadership team, email us or call us at 502.852.7611.