Ideas to Action Modules
This series of online modules is designed to provide you with an overview of the i2a initiative and its components, including an introduction to the Paul-Elder critical thinking framework.
The modules provide introductory information as well as resources and tools to assist you in applying the concepts and ideas conveyed.
For additional information about this content, or to inquire about customized support for incorporating i2a into the curriculum or course instruction, contact the i2a team at email@example.com.
- Ideas to Action (i2a): An Introduction
- The Paul-Elder Critical Thinking Framework: The Basics
- The Foundations of Critical Thinking: Elements of Thought
- Using Intellectual Standards to Improve Students’ Thinking
- The Intellectual Traits: An Introduction to Fostering Enriching Habits of Mind
- A User’s Guide to Critical Thinking: Concepts and Tools mini-guide
- What is the Culminating Undergraduate Experience, also known as the CUE?
- Harnessing the Power of Fundamental and Powerful Concepts (F & P’s) as a resource for teaching Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Inventories: Assessing Critical Thinking Integration within Your Classroom