The 42nd Dr. Joseph H. McMillan National Conference on the Black Family in America committee welcomes you to reserve exhibit space for the upcoming conference to be held at the Crowne Plaza Louisville, Louisville Kentucky.
Conference dates are February 26-28, 2015.
Each exhibitor/vendor area will include 1 six foot draped table with two chairs. Also included in the exhibitor/vendor registration is free entrance to workshops, luncheon, and other events associated with the conference. We anticipate attendance of at least 200 guests.
EXHIBITOR/VENDOR RATES (Applies to all main conference days)
- Exhibitor: $150.00(plus registration fee to be assessed via registration)
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. If registered through RegOnline and elected to pay via check, your check must be postmarked or received in our office on or before March 1, 2015. All spaces not secured by this date will be relinquished.
2. Space determinations will be made internally on February 20, 2015 . Once an assignment is made no exhibitor will be permitted to change locations.
3. Each exhibitor can only occupy their six-foot area of space. Each space will feature a booth area with a table, two chairs, table cloths. Exhibitors/vendors are welcome to purchase more than one space.
4. Exhibitors are responsible for their own merchandise, equipment and security. The University of Louisville Black Family Conference and the conference hotel are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
5. Non-compliant and/or disruptive exhibitors will have their space terminated and asked to leave the conference (refunds will not be available). Excessive noise that interferes with the hotel's operation will not be tolerated.
6. All matters that are not covered in these regulations are subject to the decision of the University of Louisville and the Black Family Conference Staff. These rules may be amended by authorized agents of the conference and will be equally binding upon all parties affected.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Registration powered by RegOnline