Institutional Compliance

Providing independent oversight of the University's Compliance Program

Reporting Options For Students

Most student concerns should be raised directly with the responsible university office associated with that issue. Examples include issues relating to student behavior or welfare, housing, financial aid, academic misconduct, and other student affairs issues.  The University’s Student Advocate can be accessed via for assistance with student complaints or concerns.

If you are a student employee and have a concern connected with your job, use the reporting options listed at on our Compliance Hotline page. These options are also appropriate if you have a concern about illegal conduct involving university faculty, staff, volunteers, or other university representatives; or any other concerns about the safety of university facilities.