University of Louisville APSI On-Campus Housing
On-campus housing for the University of Louisville AP Summer Institute (UofL APSI) will be in Bettie Johnson Hall, located at 401 West Cardinal Blvd., Louisville, KY, 40208, on the corner of Cardinal Blvd. and Fourth Street. Bettie Johnson has air-conditioning, high-speed internet and cable TV connections. Parking is available at this location. Car decals will be distributed during registration.
Housing reservations should be made using your online registration form. The cost for housing from Sunday - Friday is $275 (extra nights are $55 per night). Payments must be paid in full and submitted to the UofL APSI by the first day of the institute. Checks should be made payable: University of Louisville.
If you do not cancel by June 1, 2017 (Session I) and July 1, 2017 (Session II), you will be billed the cost of the room for the entire stay. To cancel housing, e-mail email@example.com. Please note: The University of Louisville campus is a smoke-free environment and smoking is not allowed anywhere on campus.
- · Each participant will have his/her own bedroom and private bath with a common kitchen and living room shared with one other participant.
- · Beds are extra-long, twin-sized (80”). Bed linens, a pillow, and pillowcase are provided.
- · Kitchens have microwaves and refrigerators.
- · Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
- · Computer lab
- · Media room
Possible items to bring
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.)
- Alarm clock
- Laundry detergent
- Food and drinks (vending machines are available)
- Coffee maker