Your second year is the year that #cardstakeflight in new directions. Every second-year student can take advantage of these experiences - and more - as you return this fall.
- FREE Second-Year Swag Bag including a FREE Cardinal Compass UofL planner, Second-Year Cards t-shirt and other goodies for pickup at the Student Success Center (8/21 onward).
- Second-Year Student Meetup at Welcome Week (8/21, 4-5pm) and invite to Welcome Week programs such as Cardinal Kickoff (8/19), Welcome Back Concert (8/20) & Prom (8/21). Full Welcome Week schedule will be available soon!
- events and workshops designed to support your networking, career exploration and professional development.
SophoMORE Leadership Program provides leadership activities where you can earn up to four leadership badges and gain skills for campus and career.
We're finalizing details on all these opportunities. So here's what you can do to be sure you stay in the know and attend to university business:
- Download & log into the UofL New Cards App using your ULink credentials (available in the App Store and Google Play). From the main screen, click the three horizontal bars in the upper left to go into the menu. Then select "Guides," then "All Guides." Click on and add the Welcome Week event guide. The full schedule will be posted soon for you to review and add events to your personal schedule.
- We know you're not a first-year student, but you may be doing some of these things for the first time. The First Year FAQ may be helpful for you if you have questions about books, parking, getting involved or other aspects of your UofL experience. Another option is to refresh your memory with an updated Virtual Orientation module, where you can pick and choose topics such as involvement, academic and support resources, finances, and more.
- Throughout the summer, log into ULink and go to the "Tasks" tile to make sure your university business is taken care of, from FAFSA/financial aid to your university bill. This short ULink instructional video will help refresh your memory about some basic pre-semester checks you'll do in ULink.
- Check your UofL email regularly!
- Let us know if you have any questions! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get ready for a great second year! We're so excited to see you soon!