Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
We are happy to guide you through the admission and application process for the RN-BSN degree online.
Informal Transcripts Review (pre-evaluation)
Wonder what credits may transfer from your previous program(s) in UofL's RN-BSN Online program? Get a review at http://uofl.me/pre-eval.
Please note that the transcripts submitted for pre-evaluation are not considered official transcripts and will not be used to determine eligibility for admission.
How To Apply
- Contact the School of Nursing advising office at 502.852.8519 to let them know you plan to apply to the BSN program and to review your previous credits.
Submit the following items:
- Undergraduate application for admission
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- Official college transcripts - have them sent directly to:
Office of Admissions, Dept AO
2211 S. Brook St., Houchens Bldg, Rm 150
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Anyone seeking admission to the School of Nursing, University of Louisville, for purposes of pursuing the RN-BSN degree must provide proof of the following:
- Unrestricted U.S. Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on all undergraduate work (on a scale of 4.0)
- August 1st for Fall 1 (August) and Fall 2 (October) admission.
- December 1st for Spring 1 (January) and Spring 2 (March) admission.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.