Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
We are happy to guide you through the admission and application process for the RN-BSN degree online.
How To Apply
Submit the following items directly to the Office Admissions Department:
- Undergraduate application for admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official college transcripts
- Contact the School of Nursing advising office at 502.852.5368 to notify them of your desire to complete the RN-BSN online program and for an initial discussion about your prior credits.
Office of Admissions, Dept AO
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Anyone seeking admission to the School of Nursing, University of Louisville, for purposes of pursuing the RN-BSN degree must provide the following:
- An unrestricted RN license
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on all undergraduate work
- July 1st for fall admission.
- December 1st for spring admission.
- April 1st for summer admission.
UofL offers all but three* general education requirements online. Although not all general education requirements are currently offered online through UofL, you may transfer credits from any regionally accredited university to fulfill these requirements. UofL has partnered with the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) to offer general education requirements. Students who have been enrolled at a KCTCS school and have fulfilled all general education requirements can have them transferred in their entirety and may begin immediately with online upper level coursework at UofL.
If you have questions about transferring credit, contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.
*Written Communication and Math general education requirements are not offered online. The Oral Communication general education courses require three visits to campus.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.