Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
We are happy to guide you through the admission and application process for the RN-BSN degree online.
How To Apply
- Contact the School of Nursing advising office at 502.852.5368 to let them know you plan to apply to the BSN program and to review your previous credits.
Submit the following items directly to the Office of Admissions:
- Undergraduate application for admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official college transcripts
Office of Admissions, Dept AO
2211 S. Brook St., Houchens Bldg, Rm 150
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Anyone seeking admission to the School of Nursing, University of Louisville, for purposes of pursuing the RN-BSN degree must provide proof of the following:
- An unrestricted U.S. Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on all undergraduate work
- July 1st for fall admission.
- December 1st for spring admission.
UofL can only admit nurses who have completed their associate degree in nursing (ADN) or nursing diplomas at a regionally-accredited college or university. No other type of accreditation is acceptable.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.