How to Register for Classes
Before you begin, make sure you have your UserID and password.
For step-by-step instructions on how to activate your UserID, visit www.louisville.edu/admissions/activate.
Now you are ready to register:
- Go to www.ulink.louisville.edu and enter in UserID and Password in the space provided.
- Select the Student Services tab at the top of the page, and scroll down using the scroll-bar at the right of the page.
- Click on Registration-Add Classes. Make sure your name appears at the top of the screen.
- Select the term you would like to register for from the drop-down box. Enter the four or five-digit class number in the space provided. If you do not have the class number, you may Search for Class.
- Check to make sure this is the correct class you wish to add, and check the status of the class (open or closed). If the class is closed, you may check the box to waitlist (information concerning the waitlist).
- Proceed with registration by clicking on Next. The class has now been added to your shopping cart. (You may need to scroll down to view this). You can now select another class to be added to your shopping cart by entering another class number in the space provided. Once you are satisfied with the class(es) in your shopping cart, you are now ready to finish the registration process.
- Click on Proceed to Step 2 of 3. Confirm your class(es) by clicking on Finish Enrolling. A checkmark in the status box means the class has been added to your schedule. An ‘X’ in the status box means there was an error and the class was not added to your schedule.
- You may now click on My Class Schedule, either under the status box or at the top of the page, to view your schedule. You can also click on Weekly Calendar View to see your classes each day for a certain week. Once you are finished viewing your schedule and are ready to log off, click on Logout at the top-right corner of the screen.