Learning Cafes are online sessions focused on continuing your professional and personal growth whether you are back in your office or working remotely. Each one features a topic of interest, guidance from an experienced moderator, an engaging activity or reading, and time for discussion and sharing to renew your connection to the UofL family. Do you have a topic you'd like to facilitate in a learning cafe? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a Previous Learning Cafe?
You aren't too late! Previously held Learning Cafe sessions are recorded and available on demand. Check out the Learning Cafe channel on Microsoft Stream. Available cafes include:
- Creating a Community of Care through Employee Resource Groups
- How your Journaling Practice Can Lead You to Joy and Gratitude
- Money Saving Ideas
- What the Protests Can Teach You About Being an Ally to People of Color
- Talking to Kids about Racism, Police Violence, and the Protests
- Blackboard Collaborate Basics and Best Practices
- LinkedIn: Beyond the Basics
Upcoming Learning Cafes
Check back frequently for additional sessions! We are constantly working on adding great new content. If there isn't anything listed at the moment, don't forget you can always go watch pre-recorded Learning Cafes on our Learning Cafe channel.