This Kentucky Department of Education Project is focused on developing training and technical assistance in the basics of effective instruction and classroom management that formulate the universal level of PBS and RTI in the school and classroom. ABRI is structured to provide state-wide access to support with the emphasis on creating an infrastructure toward sustainability and capacity building within schools and educational cooperatives. The goal is both to increase capacity in Kentucky and to evaluate academic and social outcomes for students across the state.
- Dr. Terry Scott, Co-Program Investigator Sandy Owens, ABRI School Liaison
- Dr. Amy Lingo, Co-Program Investigator Dianne Clare, ABRI School Liaison
- Dr. Regina Hirn, Program Director
- Shannon Frey, Data Coordinator
- Meghan Martin, ABRI School Liaison
- Susan Robertson, ABRI School Liaison