Graduate school applications must be submitted online and must be accompanied by a $60.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Graduate School application and $60 fee
Send to Graduate Admissions:
- Undergraduate Transcript *
- Graduate Transcript*
- Test score
- GRE- Graduate Record Examination or
- DAT/NB-Dental Admissions Test or National Boards
- TOEFL- Test of English as a Foreign Language (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation (forms available online)
- Personal Statement (must be signed)
Application deadlines are:
March 1 for Summer
June 1 for Fall
November 1 for Spring
* International transcripts must be officially evaluated- see the program guide for further details.