Welcome to the Counseling Center!
The Counseling Center has moved to the Student Activities Center (SAC), suite W204. We are no longer at Cardinal Station.
Due to COVID-19 operations restrictions, the Counseling Center has suspended offering in-person services until further notice. Keep in mind that our operations may change if the University’s precautions change.
- If you are in crisis or have questions, please call us at 852-6585 M-F between 9am and 4pm for a phone consultation, and we will assign a clinician to speak with you as soon as possible.
- Current clients are being offered check-ins via phone and telehealth sessions when appropriate and in accordance with state licensure laws.
- For after hours or emergency services
- For self-care, coping, and wellness resources, see our Coping with COVID-19 section
- For information on local agencies offering telehealth services and taking new clients, see our Community Resources section
Our Urgent Consultation hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4:00pm
In case of a life-threatening emergency (including thoughts of hurting yourself or someone else), call: 911
University Police (ULPD) (502)852-6111
Emergency Psychiatry at the University of Louisville Hospital (502) 562-3120
24/7 Adult Crisis Line (502) 589-4313
Suicide Prevention Hotline (800) 273-8255
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741