Partner institutions offer extraordinary resources for research,and other learning experiences, such as:
- Filson Historical Society's collection of 1.5 million original manuscripts
- The Speed Art Museum's 14,000 works of art
- The American Printing House for the Blind's two largest libraries on blindness nationally
- Riverside, the Farnsley-Moremen Landing's 300 acres of archaeology-rich land beside the Ohio River
- Farmington's and Locust Grove's thriving interpretive programs at historic homes.
at partner institutions have included research on 19th century agricultural economics, a study and exhibition of posters from China’s Cultural Revolution, and helping to launch "Unbound," a fiction-reading radio program at Louisville Public Media.