The University of Louisville has some on Campus Scholarships available at this time. These vary from 1 year to 4 years and have the same requirements for each.
For more information on these scholarships, contact the Scholarship and Enrollment Officer by phone at 502-852-3514 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards and be medically qualified
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- $1200 per year for books ($600 per semester/$400 per quarter)
- Monthly pay for everyone month school is in session - $420
- Pays all Tuition and Fees for school
- Eligibility for Room and Board Scholarship for up to $6000 dollars a year at UofL
- Eligibility for FREE Room and Board at Bellarmine University
- Priority scheduling for all ROTC cadets for classes
- Free Tickets to most athletic events