Re-Enrollment Info/Forms

Returning students not enrolled in the previous Fall or Spring semester may qualify for re-entry by completing a Request to Re-enroll form. This process is generally available to all undergraduate students, excluding visitors, who have not taken courses elsewhere since their last enrollment at U of L, but have attended U of L at least one semester during the past two years and who are academically eligible to return. Forms are available in Advising Centers or Dean's Offices and through the Registrar's Office. Graduate students should check for eligibility through the Graduate Programs Office or the College of Education and Human Development Advising Center. If you have questions as to whether you qualify to use this form, please call the Registrar's Office at (502)852-6522. Returning students who do not qualify to use this form must reapply through the Office of Admissions or Graduate Programs Offices. Visiting students must reapply for each semester of enrollment.