Bachelor of Science in Sport Administration
Lead the playing field
The online Bachelor of Science in Sport Administration at the University of Louisville leverages the expertise and experience of our faculty to develop students’ understanding of sport management through academic preparation.
In this program, you can gain the leadership knowledge and skills needed to launch or enhance your sport business career. Through courses in administration, finance, economics, marketing, coaching and law (among many others), you will learn to think critically about cultural, political and social issues in the sports industry, and develop modern methods to address such issues in your organization, local communities and around the world.
Get the ball rolling!
- 100% online with 24/7 access to classroom and course materials
- Flexible learning and personal attention, customized to your goals
- Accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Association (COSMA)
- Taught by expert faculty with distinguished academic credentials and industry experience
- Guest lecturers from leading sport business organizations
A Bachelor of Science in Sport Administration earned completely online can prepare you for a wide variety of career paths. Our students go on to pursue careers in such fields as:
- Athletics Administration
- Facility Management
- Fitness & Wellness
- Professional Athletics Scout
- Event Management
- Sport Marketing
- PR & Communications
- Gaming Officials
- Ticketing & Sales
- Sport Writing & Broadcasting
Our program boasts a large network of employers (450+) ¬who empower our students and alumni to get involved and make a difference in sport management.
Whether you are just starting your college career as a first-time student or you are returning to college as an adult learner, the online bachelor’s in Sport Administration can be a game-changer for you.