March Madness Challenge
Lace up your glass slippers with Get Healthy Now’s newest physical activity challenge: March Madness. Join the GHN March Madness Challenge, promoting team work, physical activity, and a fun fitness routine. Teams earn points for participating in fitness classes and other exercise opportunities at the GHN Wellness Center. Keeping reading to find out more...
Tip-off: March 17-April 11, 2014
- Teams must consist of five (5) players
- Earn points by participating in classes and overall time spent at the Wellness Center
- Compete head-to-head with other teams and advance through the bracket with weekly games.
- Winners will receive a grand prize!
How to Register for the Challenge:
- The Challenge is open to UofL employees, retiree, and their spouses/QA.
- Register online by completing .
- Questions? Contact GHN via email or 852-7755
The Challenge Starts March 17th:
- Complete the Registration process (above).
- Get ready to begin on March 17, 2014. Each challenge week begins on a Monday and end on a Saturday (i.e. March 14th – March 22nd)
- Participants will be issued a challenge ticket to track and log physical activity points for the week. Paper tickets are also available in the Wellness Center or by fax.
- After completing each challenge for the given week, return the completed ticket to GHN via email, fax (852-6654), or in person. Completed tickets received by the end of week deadline will be entered into that week’s prize drawing. Prize drawings will take place on the Monday following the completed week.
- Encourage your colleagues, supervisors, friends on campus, and your spouse/QA to sign up, too! There is strength in numbers!