Learning Cafes are online sessions focused on continuing your professional and personal growth whether you are back in your office or working remotely. Each one features a topic of interest, guidance from an experienced moderator, an engaging activity or reading, and time for discussion and sharing to renew your connection to the UofL family. Do you have a topic you'd like to facilitate in a learning cafe? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Looking for a Previous Learning Cafe?
You aren't too late! Previously held Learning Cafe sessions are recorded and available on demand. Check out the Learning Cafe channel on Microsoft Stream. Available cafes include:
- Creating a Community of Care through Employee Resource Groups
- How your Journaling Practice Can Lead You to Joy and Gratitude
- Money Saving Ideas
- What the Protests Can Teach You About Being an Ally to People of Color
- Talking to Kids about Racism, Police Violence, and the Protests
- Blackboard Collaborate Basics and Best Practices
- LinkedIn: Beyond the Basics