Dr. Delano's curriculum vitae [PDF]
- PhD Special Education, University of Virginia
- MEd Special Education, University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
- BA Psychology, Dickinson College
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Moderate / Severe Disabilities
- Systematic Instruction
- Curriculum and Methods
- Social and academic interventions for individuals with autism and moderate / severe disabilities
- Video modeling
- Social and academic supports for individuals with Asperger’s syndrome
- Single Subject Research
- Association for Positive Behavior Supports
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Delano, M. E. & Snell, M.E. (2006). The effects of social stories on the social engagement of children with autism. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 8, 29-42.
- Delano, M. E. (2007) Video modeling interventions for individuals with autism. Remedial and Special Education 28, 33-42.
- Delano, M. E. (2007). Improving the written language performance of adolescents with Asperger Syndrome. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 40, 345-351.