All UCC Fall Career Fairs will be Virtual
- Due to COVID-19, all UCC fall career fairs will be held virtually through the Handshake platform.
- Employers and Students - Please review our resources on the left navigation bar.
- A virtual career fair requires action on the part of both parties within Handshake BEFORE the date of each career fair.
- All UofL students and alumni are welcome to participate in the fairs. Employers should register for the fairs related to the majors served by the UCC and each fair listed.
- Employers, consider becoming a career fair SPONSOR to increase your visibility and brand on campus.
Nursing Career Fair (Virtual)
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, from 2 - 4 pm
The fall fair for nursing students will include employers hiring new DNP, MEPN, and BSN graduates as well as those employers seeking to fill student employment (part-time) jobs related to nursing, such as PCA. Because this is a virtual fair, nursing students from all UofL programs are invited, as well as employers with opportunities for all nursing student populations.
Fall Internship & Career Fair (Virtual)
Wednesday, September 30, 2020, from 11 am - 2 pm
This virtual fair is for December and May graduates, alumni interested in full-time positions, and students interested in spring internships. Employers should note that the business and engineering career centers have separate career fairs though many of our students end up working in “business.” Check out majors served by the University Career Center.
Graduate & Professional School Fair (Virtual)
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, from 11 am - 2 pm
This is our first time hosting a separate GPS Fair. Admissions recruiters are invited to this virtual fair for all UofL students interested in continuing their education. Alumni interested in advanced degrees are invited to participate as well.
Holiday Job Fair (Virtual)
Thursday, November 5, 2020, from 11 am - 2 pm
We are unable to host a student employment fair at the beginning of the fall term, so we have created this virtual fair just in time for the holiday hiring season. With students completing exams online this fall, many will have an extended winter break in which to work. This fair targets employers and students in the Kentuckiana region for part-time student employment.
Other Career Fairs at UofL
For additional career fairs, please check with the other career centers on campus:
College of Business - Ulmer Career Center
Speed School of Engineering - Career Services & Cooperative Education
Brandeis School of Law - Office of Professional Development