The Career Development Center offers comprehensive services to alumni who are searching for a job, making a career transition, fine tuning your networking and LinkedIn profile or need to write an excellent resume or CV.
For alumni who have graduated less than one year ago, our services are free of charge. For all other alumni, there is a charge of $35/appointment. To schedule an appointment, contact the UofL Career Development Center at 502.852.6701. Payment for alumni appointments may be made in person with a check or money order or on line with a credit card.To pay for your appointment with a credit card click here.
The following services are available to UofL alumni:
- Career coaching and access to various career assessments
- Customized resume writing and CV development
- Interviewing practice with Interview Stream
- Customized social media presence through LinkedIn
- Career management and consulting and salary negotiation Graduate or Professional school planning & application tips
- Career fairs and Cards CareerLink Jobs