Veterans Education Benefits
If you need help deciphering all of your educational benefit options, please feel free to contact us. We will help you layout your options and discuss which benefits might work best for you, optimizing the best bang for your buck.
- Active Duty Military Tuition Rate - If you are on Active Duty, all course rates are $250 per credit hour.
*NOTE: Active Duty orders must reflect 180 consecutive days duration or longer.
- KY In-state Tuition Rates for Eligible Veterans - In support of our country's Veterans, the University of Louisville offers eligible Post 9/11 GI Bill education beneficiaries resident tuition rates for those who enroll as a non-resident. The current resident rates of $395 per credit hour are available to eligible Veteran students pursuing a baccalaureate degree at the University of Louisville.
Things to Consider...
- How do I transfer my GI Bill from another school to UofL? VA 22-1995
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Tips for Veterans at College
- How do I apply for the GI Bill? VONAPP
- Choose Your GI Bill Carefully, 4 Reasons
- Nursing and ROTC Scholarship
- Noyce Teaching Scholarship
- Tillman Military Scholarship
- Veterans of Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) and Iraqi Freedom Scholarship
- Raymond A. Kent -Navy V-12/Rotc Scholarship