Amanda L. King Resource Library
RESOURCE LIBRARY INFORMATION
The Amanda L. King Resource Library is a collection of materials pertaining to Autism Spectrum Disorders available for checkout to families and professionals. The Resource Library contains hundreds of print, electronic and video materials that can be mailed to patrons anywhere across the state of Kentucky. To request materials from the Resource Library you must do the following:
- View the KATC Resource Library list
- Patrons can request up to (2) items each time.
- Complete and submit the online Resource Library request form below. List the titles you are interested in checking out and include an additional choice as some books you request may be checked out. If you are unsure of a specific title but are interested in a particular topic, please indicate your interests on the form below and we will try to match a book to your interest.
- Once your form is received we will mail the requested materials to you
- All materials are to be returned to the KATC within two weeks. Patrons are responsible for return postage.
The titles on this list are sorted by major topic. The topic headings are:
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder [PDF] | TXT
- Living with ASD, Introducing Your Child to Their Diagnosis [PDF] | TXT
- Interventions [PDF] | TXT
- Future Planning [PDF] | TXT
- Educational Services [PDF] | TXT
- Diagnosis and Screening [PDF] | TXT
- Advocacy and Disability Awareness [PDF] | TXT
As always, we welcome the suggestion of additional titles to carry in our resource center.
Donations to the Resource Library are welcome. If you wish to make a donation to the KATC Resource Library, please contact Diandre Glover Thomas at 502-852-2467 or diandre.gloverthomas at louisville.edu.
Thank you for your interest in the Kentucky Autism Training Center's Resource Library. Your selection will be mailed to you upon receipt of this form. The patron may request up to (2) items at a time.
Contact: Diandre Glover Thomas
Tel: 502-852-2467 or 800-334-8635 ext. 852-2467
**The patron assumes responsibility of damaged and/or lost materials and agrees to return the materials to the Kentucky Autism Training Center within two weeks. Patrons are responsible for return postage fees.
Please return all materials to :
attn: KATC Amanda L. King Resource Library
U of L Autism Center
1405 E. Burnett Avenue
Louisville, KY 40217