External Agencies for Complaints

To file a consumer complaint against a Kentucky postsecondary institution, please write a letter to the address below or submit your complaint via CPE’s online complaint form (http://cpe.ky.gov/campuses/complaintform) and include the following information:

Name of student (or complainant)
Complainant address
Email address
Phone number
Name of institution
Location of institution (city)
Dates of attendance

A full description of the problem, any relevant documentation that will support the complaint such as correspondence, and the desired outcome.

Mailing Address:
Institutional Complaints
Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320
Frankfort, KY 40601

You may also contact our accrediting agency the Southern Association of Colleges and School Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) if you have a concern about the institutional accreditation status. The Commission’s complaint policy, procedures, and complaint form are available at https://sacscoc.org/app/uploads/2020/01/ComplaintPolicy-1.pdf [PDF].

If you reside outside the state of Kentucky, and in the unlikely event that the issue is not resolved internally at the University of Louisville, you may also file a complaint with your state. Please review the UofL Online Complaint Procedures page (http://louisville.edu/online/resources/enrolled-students/?tab=complaint) for more details and contact information.

PDF reader