Report a Safety Hazard Concern

This form is a way for the Campus Community to bring to the attention of the University Police those items that they feel are a hazard or a safety concern. If for any reason you feel that it needs immediate attention call 852-6111. For further information, contact Mike Long, Interim Fire Marshal at 852-FIRE.

To make a report complete the Safety Hazard Report Form