The University of Louisville does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual in educational programs and activities. Accordingly, while a program or activity may be focused on the needs or issues of a particular group, they are intended to be inclusive of all and any participant may benefit from attendance or participation in these programs and activities.
(All student organization information can be found on Engage. For more information contact the Student Involvement Office at 502-852-6691.)
- African Student Union (ASU)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority,Inc.-Beta Epsilon Chapter
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.-Alpha Pi Chapter
- American Association of University Women at UofL Student Group
- American International Relations Club (AIRC)
- Asian Pacific American Law Association
- Association of Black Students (ABS)
- Bangladesh Student Association
- Black Diamond Choir (BDC)
- Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
- Black Student Nurses Association (BSNA)
- Bosnian Student Association
- BourGeoiSie Modeling and Fashion Troupe
- Cardinal Bhangra
- Caring of New Students Experiencing College Transition (CONECT)
- Collegiate 100 (C-100)
- Curly Connection
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.-Xi Chapter
- Empowering Ladies Together (ELT)
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Indian Student Association
- Iranian Student Foundation
- Japanese Club
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
- Korean Student Association
- Latin American and Hispanic Student Organization (LAHSO)
- Latin American Latino Students (LALS)
- Louisville International Family Enrichment (LIFE)
- Multicultural Association of Premed Students (MAPS)
- Multicultural Law Student Association
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Native American Student Organization (NASO)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)-UofL Chapter
- National Association of Black Accounts-UofL Chapter (NABA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)-UofL Chapter
- Nepalese Student Association
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Pan African Graduate Student Association (PGSA)
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers
- Soka Gakkai International
- Spanish Club
- Student African American Brotherhood (SAAB)
- Student Athletes of Color Combining Opportunity and Responsibility for Excellence (SCORE)
- Students for Students
- Student Parent Association
- Veterans for Peace Chapter 168 Louisville
- Vietnamese Student Association of Louisville
- Woodford R. Porter Scholars
- Women 4 Women Student Board
- Women’s Veteran Support Group
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.