CIEHS Trainee Travel Fund Contribution
Participation in scientific conferences by trainees is an important component of scientific development. Presentation of research by trainees provides opportunities for interaction with other scientists and to receive feedback on their work. Networking with other scientists at conferences is also important to career development. However, trainees have limited income and cannot afford the expense to attend conferences. These expenses include registration fees, travel, lodging and meals. This fund, like similar funds, will provide partial support for trainees to attend conferences at which they will present their research.
To make a credit card contribution (one time or scheduled) click HERE.
To contribute with UofL employee payroll deductions:
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- full name
- employee identification number
- the area you want your gift to support – please provide them with gift # G3380
- total amount of your pledge
- amount you want deducted per pay period
- payroll group (biweekly, monthly, 10 month, etc.)