Reporting Requirements for Research Voucher Awardees
Reporting Requirements for Research Voucher Awardees:
Research Voucher awardees will be required to submit progress reports addressing:
- listing of poster and oral presentations
- grant applications which included subsidized research results
- trainees that were directly involved with the research
- copy/copies of the manuscripts (resubmitted/in-press/published)
- grant applications (submitted/funded/renewed)
- data sharing to the EHS research community
- cover page addressing how the expended funds addressed the gap in the research
Award reporting is commensurate with the award voucher:
- small voucher award - 12- month report
- medium voucher award - annual 12- and 24-month reports
- large voucher award - annual 12-, 24-, and 36-month
Failure to provide these reports may invalidate future voucher submissions by the PI.
Research!Louisville Symposium- Research Voucher awardees agree to participate in a CIEHS symposium as part of Research!Louisville.