Covid-19 Gallery Visitation Policies
Guidelines for Schneider Hall and Cressman Center Galleries
The University of Louisville Schneider Hall and Cressman Center Galleries are invested in keeping you safe when you visit. Please follow our policies to ensure the safety of all our guests, students, faculty and staff when visiting.
Before you visit:
Visitors to the Schneider Hall and Cressman Galleries are required to make a free online reservation. Reservations are for 45 minutes starting at the top of the hour. At this time we are limiting our occupancy to 10 guests at a time.
Make a reservation for the Cressman Center Here
Current Exhibition: MFA Thesis Exhibition: Shae Goodlett and Zed Saeed.
You can also call to make your reservation: 502.852.4437
Please Note: When making your reservation online Quantity refers to the number of persons you are making the reservation for. So if you would like to make a reservation for a party of three please select 3. If it is just for yourself please only select 1.
For an appointment outside of posted hours or to schedule a large group please call Jessica Oberdick: 502.852.4437 or email: Jessica.email@example.com
Please be aware that we will have limited hours during this time.
During Your Visit:
- All visitors are required to wear a mask
- Visitors are encouraged to use the provided hand-sanitizer upon entry
- Visitors are asked to follow directional signage while touring the gallery and to please maintain a distance of 6-feet between other guests
How we are keeping you safe
- We are limiting our occupancy to 10 guests at any time in the gallery
- In between reservations we are sanitizing our doors and any other frequently touched objects, surfaces, and benches.
- We are also sanitizing our spaces at the beginning and end of the day
These policies can change continent on adjustments to university or state Covid protocols.