Veterans Education Benefits
If you need help deciphering all of your educational benefit options, please feel free to contact us. We will help you layout your options and discuss which benefits might work best for you, optimizing the best bang for your buck.
Active Duty Military Per Credit Hour: $250
- Beginning Spring 2012, this includes Reserve Component Service Members who are receiving Department of Defense Title X tuition assistance funds.
- Rate is applicable to undergraduate and graduate programs.
- This rate does not apply to fixed-cost programs or to the professional schools.
KY In-state Tuition Rates for Eligible Veterans
- In support of our country's Veterans, the University of Louisville offers eligible Post 9/11 GI Bill education beneficiaries resident tuition rates for those who enroll as a non-resident. The current resident rates of $427 per credit hour are available to eligible Veteran students pursuing a baccalaureate degree at the University of Louisville.
Things to Consider...
- How do I transfer my GI Bill from another school to UofL? VA 22-1995
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Tips for Veterans at College
- How do I apply for the GI Bill? VONAPP
- Choose Your GI Bill Carefully, 4 Reasons
- Nursing and ROTC Scholarship
- Noyce Teaching Scholarship
- Tillman Military Scholarship
- Veterans of Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) and Iraqi Freedom Scholarship
- Raymond A. Kent -Navy V-12/Rotc Scholarship