Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home Student Military Leave

Student Military Leave

For students called to active duty in the US Armed Services

A message from provost Shirley Willihnganz:

Some of our students are being called to active duty in the U.S. armed services.  Any student called to active duty who wishes to withdraw from classes should contact the registrar's office (502.852.6522).  The registrar will withdraw the student from classes, and the student will receive a full tuition credit.

  • Students called to active duty who wishes to remain enrolled should notify their instructors to make arrangements for the completion of the course.
  • Students called to active duty  who choose to stay enrolled, but who later find that they need to withdraw before the end of the semester may do so by contacting the registrar's office. They will receive a full tuition  credit.

Faculty are asked to be supportive of all students called to active service and to work to meet their needs.

Comments or questions may be directed to
Posted January 9, 2003

Document Actions
recipe for success
  1. Register with the VA
  2. File your FAFSA every year
  3. Get your academic plan down firm
  4. communicate (say that 10x)
  5. get involved and stay connected
  6. find a mentor in your college
  7. start building resume with your core strengths
Personal tools