Master of Science in Sport Administration
Expand your playbook
The online Master of Science in Sport Administration at the University of Louisville is designed to propel graduates into leadership roles within the diverse and evolving industry of sport management. Our graduate program facilitates the development of students’ analytical and critical thinking skills while improving their oral and written communication.
You too can join a program that leverages the expertise and experience of our faculty in all aspects of the curriculum. With courses focused on management, leadership, research, communication, marketing, policy and law, you can prepare to become a stronger leader and decision-maker of the sport management industry.
Stay competitive with a degree from UofL Online!
- 100% online with 24/7 access to classroom and course materials
- Flexible learning and personal attention
- Accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Association (COSMA)
- Ranked #4 in the U.S. and #27 in the world by Eduniversal Masters Rankings, 2018
- Ranked #5 in the U.S. by Sports Management Degree Guide Top Programs
- Guest lecturers from leading sport business organizations
A Master of Science in Sport Administration from UofL Online can prepare you for a wide variety of career paths. Students go on to pursue careers in such fields as:
- Athletic Director
- Facility Management
- Event Management
- Sport Marketing
- Athletic Administration
- Corporate Sponsorship
Our program boasts a large network of employers (450+) that engage and empower our alumni to make a difference in sport.
Let your passion for sports fuel your future. With the online Master’s in Sport Administration, you can earn your degree on your own schedule and increase your earning potential.