Master of Science in Civil Engineering
100% Online Degree
Advance your career and increase your earning potential with a 100% online Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Louisville. Acquire the knowledge and training you need to secure your current position or move forward and up in your career as an engineer.
The M.S. in Civil Engineering online is intended exclusively for professionals with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. As a graduate student in the program, you will learn about industry trends and gain exposure to current technology that will give you the credentials you need to advance your career in civil engineering. Our innovative curriculum
and award-winning faculty provide an educational experience you won’t
find anywhere else.
UofL's online Master of Science in Civil Engineering program is taught by full-time faculty from the J.B. Speed School of Engineering at the University of Louisville.
- 100% online
- 30 credit hour curriculum
- Students may transfer in 6 credit hours of graduate courses from another regionally accredited institution
- Degree may be completed in three intensive enrollment semesters
- Student advisers available to assist in degree planning
Our graduates can apply their MSCE credentials to various fields and may spend time engaged in:
- Research and education
- Planning parking facilities
- Formulating methods of improving traffic safety while allowing for an increased traffic flow
- Regulation compliance