International Students

International Students

Can I apply to the ULSOM if I am an international student?

International students may apply to the ULSOM if they meet the ULSOM international student policy requirements

Can I apply to the ULSOM with a bachelor's degree from an international institution?

Students who are permanent residents of the United States who have attended an institution outside the United States, must have obtained the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree, and have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours from an accredited college/university in the United States.

How do I participate in a visiting student elective?

Please review the Visiting Student Elective Program website for more information.