Bicycles,scooters or mopeds that have been impounded require proof of ownership and a $25 impound fee to be paid in full before release.
All bicycles on University property must be registered. Please click the "Bicycle Registration" above to complete registration process.
Rules of Bicycle Safety
(Courtesy of Kentucky Bicycle and Bikeway Commission)
- Wear a properly sized and fitted helmet for every ride and always use lights at night.
- Conduct an ABC Quick Check before every ride.
- Obey traffic laws: ride on the right, slowest traffic farthest right.
- Ride predictably and keep visible at all times.
- At intersections, ride in the right most lane that goes in your direction of travel.
- Scan behind you and signal lane changes and turns.
- Be prepared for mechanical emergencies with tools and know-how.
- Control your bicycle by practicing bicycle handling skills.
- Drink before you are thirsty and eat before you are hungry.