IT/IS Media Support Service Policy
IT/IS Media Support provides instructional technology equipment and/or staff on a first-come first-served basis, as determined by the date and time the request for service was received and based on the following order of prioity:
* Faculty teaching courses that grant UofL academic credit to students.
* UofL administrative functions, e.g. meetings and various types of presentations.
* UofL sponsored programs (including UofL Continuing Education programs).
* Current UofL students that need equipment for a class.
* Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) for activities associated with the organization.
IT/IS Media Support does not provide equipment or services for personal use (references to local vendors can be provided upon request).
IT/IS Media Support does not charge for instructional use (i.e. programs that grant UofL academic credits), except for consumable supplies (e.g. audio tape).
IT/IS Media Support does charge for equipment, labor (if needed or requested and available) and consumable supplies for all non-instructional use (i.e. use that is not for UofL academic credits).
For emergency assistance please call:
Belknap Campus: 852-6465
Health Sciences Campus: 852-7476