- Satellite Communications Policy & Procedures
- Programming relayed via communications satellites in stationary earth orbit may be received by Information Technology (IT) and redistributed to Belknap and Health Sciences Campuses via the University's cable television systems and Instructional Television Fixed Service (ITFS).
- Videoconferencing Policy & Procedures
- The University of Louisville utilizes digital interactive technology to transmit video and audio between two or more locations over the Internet using IP (H.323) technology. Conferences can be distributed among Belknap, Shelby, and Health Sciences campuses, as well as other locations worldwide using this technology.
- IT/IS Media Support Service Policy
- Satellite Conference Request Form
- For requesting satellite downlink (reception) services from Information Technology