This site is intended to make it easy for you to manage your accounts, passwords, disk storage and email through the web.
Faculty & Staff
Outlook e-mail accounts are automatically created for all employees on their first official day of employment. For more information on how to set up your accounts and computer see Getting Started - Faculty & Staff
CardMail e-mail accounts are automatically created for all students. For more information on how to set up your CardMail accounts and computer, see Getting Started - Students.
Information Technology is charged with the responsibility of providing centralized computing resources for the University of Louisville. The use of such resources will be governed by and subject to the provisions contained within the security and account policy document. These policies apply to all users of the University of Louisville's centralized computing systems and resources regardless of the source of access or connection.
Individuals are responsible for ethical and lawful use of the computing facilities which are to be used for University related activities only. The rights of all users of the computing facilities must be respected. The computing facilities must not be used in any manner which could be disruptive, degrade the performance of or cause damage to the computer system and/or other users.
Computing resources are the property of the University of Louisville and are provided for the use of students, faculty and staff in support of the programs of the University.
Account Tasks and e-mail addresses:
- Change Password
- Change your ULink password that gives you access to your e-mail and computer systems.
- Change Account Name
- Rename your computer accounts if your name has changed.
- Request Accounts
- Request additional accounts or access to PeopleSoft systems.
- Status of Accounts
- Check the status of your accounts online.
- Login to Ulink .
- Select Computer Accounts under Information Technology
- Request additional disk space for your e-mail and computer accounts.
- Change Preferred E-mail Address (PEA)
- (Set the preferred e-mail address used for routing your e-mail and set a name-based e-mail address)
- Login to Ulink
- Select Email Addresses under Information Technology
- Choose the Preferred Address
- Account and Technology Policies
- Policies governing computer accounts and technology at the university.
- Opening and Closing Accounts
- Guidelines describing when student accounts are activated and closed.
- Documentation and Instructions for utilizing VPN.
If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact the IT helpdesk at email@example.com for assistance with any account management issues.