This page provides access to online forms used to request new services or to report problems with existing services.
For requests relating to Email accounts, also see Email section below.
General Account Changes and Requests
- Computer Account UserID Change Request
- If your name has changed, use this form to reflect this change.
- Dynamic Knowledge Administrative or Faculty Access
- Request for OnBase Accounts
- Sponsored Accounts Request
- Request a Virtual Private Network (VPN) account through ULink
- Once you log into ULink, then click on the Computer Accounts link in the Information Technology box. On that web page you will find an option to provision your own VPN account.
- System or process authentication request
- This form is to be used for employees to request that their systems and/or processes be set up to authenticate against one of the university's directories.
Active Directory Services
- Request for a Home Directory
- Create/Modify Shared Directory
- Create/Modify Departmental Scratch Folder
- Request a PeopleSoft Financials Account
- Note: Requests for Financials access should be sent to Dave Baugh using University email, including name, userid, department, job title and reason access is needed. Access to the Financial system is limited to staff with a need to view the information. All requests are reviewed and some may be denied. You can track your request using HEAT once the initial review has been performed.
- Human Resources
- Note: To request access, please contact Becky Letcher, using University email and include name, emplid, userid, department id(s) to which you will need access and types of access needed. The request will need to be approved by the primary business officer of the Dean/VP area in which you are employed.
- Request a University Reports Account for Human Resources
- Note: To request access, please contact Becky Letcher, using University email and include name, emplid, userid, department id(s) to which you will need access and types of access needed. The request will need to be approved by the primary business officer of the Dean/VP area in which you are employed..
- Request a PeopleSoft Account for Student Administration
- Tech Classroom Trouble Report - Belknap
- Report a problem with technology in a Belknap classroom
- Tech Classroom Trouble Report - HSC
- Report a problem with technology in a HSC classroom
- Computer Problem Report
- Report a problem with a desktop computer, printer or other peripheral device
- Computer Lab Problem Report
- Report a problem with technology in a computing center or lab
- Computing Center Comments & Suggestions Form
- Send in your comments and suggestions for improvements
- Applications Development
- Request consultation on development of an application
- University Backup Services Account Request
- Request data backup services for individual personal computers
- University Backup Services Host Account Information
- Request data backup services departmental servers
- Close Backup Account Information
- Close account for data backup services for desktops or departmental servers
Security (Firewalls and Anti-Virus)
- Firewall Security Changes
- Request firewall security modifications
- Firewall - Request Custom Setup
- Set up a new departmental custom firewall
- Forefront Anti-virus Exception Request
- This form is for University owned machines that cannot be added to the Active Directory Domain. This does not include home computers.
- Request SSL Certificate
- Provide necessary information to obtain SSL certificate.
- Autosys Production Job Scheduling Form
- Setup for automated processing of PeopleSoft Jobs.
Report an incident or a problem
Request a service be performed
Request an enhancement to current functionality
- Belknap Campus Media Support Request Form
- Order audiovisual equipment for use in classrooms or other functions on Belknap campus
- HSC Media Support Request Form
- Order audiovisual equipment for use in classrooms or other functions on Health Sciences campus
- Reservation requests for the use of Bigelow Hall
- Network service requests
- Request data network connection or IP address
Next Gen Services
- Application or Website Development Requests
- Request an application or website needing to be created
- Document Management Requests
- Request consultation on document management solutions
- Photography Requests
- Request a photographer and photographic work
- Request business cards, stationery, invitations or other printed materials. Log in, select the Printing Services link and click Add New to create a work order or request an estimate
- iTech Xpress
- Order or download university licensed software (including free software)
- Long Distance
- Request ELD accounts or calling cards
- Telephone and Voice Services
- Request telephone, voice mail, VoIP or cellular services
- Telephone Problem Report
- Report a problem with a telephone device or other voice service
Communications, Marketing and Training
- Course Registration
- Select and register for short courses
- Training Course Evaluations
- Evaluation form for short courses
- Communications, Marketing, and Training Request Form
- IT Internal Requests Only
IT Room Space Requests
- MITC 03 Room Request
- Please use this form to request the use of Miller IT Center, room 03
- MITC 202 Room Request
- Please use this form to request the use of Miller IT Center, room 202
- MITC 55 Room Request
- Please use this form to request the use of Miller IT Center, room 55
- IT Kiosk Request
- Please complete this form to request the use of the kiosk in Miller IT Center that is directly in front of iTechXpress
- Web Site Request
- Use this form to request a new web site or to request a site transfer, new CMS site, or static web site. You will have to Login to post a new request or to view existing requests.
- All Web Forms
- All web-related forms can be found here.
- Change Directory
- Use this to request web directory permission be changed
- Class Web Space Request (Instructors and teaching sites)
- For instructors to request static web space for student class work.
- Tier I Designation Form
- Grant Tier One access to TierTalk and special support resources.
- IT Leave Request Form
- For IT staff members to request vacation, sick and personal leave.
For other questions and requests, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 852-7997 or by email at helpdesk (@) louisville.edu.